UAE Full Form Is United Arab Emirates. The United Arab Emirates is a federation of seven states that has grown from a quiet backwater to one of the most important economic centers of the Middle East.
It is a country in the Middle East, a federation of 7 emirates that includes Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm Al Quwain. Each emirate is governed by a ruler and one of the rulers also serves as the President of the United Arab Emirates.
The United Arab Emirates was established on 02 December 1971 when it declared its independence after completing treaties with Great Britain. Abu Dhabi is the capital of the UAE. The flag of the UAE has red, white, green, and black colors. It was adopted on 02 December 1971 and was designed by Abdullah Mohamed Al Medina in 1971.
The official language of the UAE is Arabic and the official religion is Islam. And This country is known for its oil reserves. And Sheikh Zayed was the first ruler of the UAE. He directed the country’s development and used oil revenues to develop healthcare, infrastructure, and education. The current President of the United Arab Emirates is Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
संयुक्त अरब अमीरात सात राज्यों का एक संघ है जो एक शांत बैकवाटर से मध्य पूर्व के सबसे महत्वपूर्ण आर्थिक केंद्रों में से एक में विकसित हुआ है।
संयुक्त अरब अमीरात की स्थापना 02 दिसंबर 1971 को हुई थी जब इसने ग्रेट ब्रिटेन के साथ संधियों को पूरा करने के बाद अपनी स्वतंत्रता की घोषणा की थी। अबू धाबी यूएई की राजधानी है। यूएई के झंडे में लाल, सफेद, हरा और काला रंग है। इसे 02 दिसंबर 1971 को अपनाया गया था और 1971 में अब्दुल्ला मोहम्मद अल मदीना द्वारा डिजाइन किया गया था।
United Arab Emirates population
Let us tell you that according to the 2013 census, the population of the United Arab Emirates was 9.2 million and whose population is 1.4 million US citizens and 7.8 million expatriates.
Here the area (area) of the United Arab Emirates is 83,6001 square kilometers. Let us tell you that UAE comes at 116th place in Pure World. There is no natural water on Yaha.
Also Read:- IOC Full Form
How many Indians are there in UAE?
You must know that the dream of the people of India is to get a good job United Arab Emirates in the United Arab Emirates because this country gets more salary. People from different countries live in UAE, whose percentage is being shared.
Indian (भारतीय) – 27.15%
Pakistani (पाकिस्तानी) – 12.53%
Imarti (इमरति) – 11.32%
Bangladeshi (बांग्लादेशी) – 7.31%
Sri Lanka (श्रीलंका) – 3.13%
Others (अन्य) – 38.56 percent.
Interesting facts about UAE:
- Each of the seven emirates of the United Arab Emirates has a distinct culture and tradition.
- Each emirate is ruled by an independent royal family.
- The United Arab Emirates has no permanent rivers.
- The national emblem of the United Arab Emirates is the falcon and its national animal is the Arabian oryx, a medium-sized antelope.
- Dubai has the longest driverless metro system in the world. The world’s tallest building Burj Khalifa is also located in Dubai.
- Dubai is also known as the city of gold. It also has ATMs that dispense gold bars.
- The weather of the United Arab Emirates is warm and hot throughout the year. It lacks extreme cold weather.
- It has over 40 airports and a well-connected road network.
- UAE is known for its oil reserves.
- It has no street name, zip code, etc. Therefore Landmarks are used to indicate direction or travel to various places in the city.
- The world’s largest artificial island, Palm Island is located in Dubai.
- Tourism is a major industry in the UAE. Every year thousands of tourists visit the UAE.
- Terminal 3 of Dubai International Airport is considered the largest airport terminal in the world.
- The Burj Al Arab, the world’s first seven-star hotel, is also located in Dubai.
What is the history of the UAE?
Arab (UAE) Sion is still started sometime later by an outside member from London. So The 7 emirates of the Persian Gulf Save State Abu Dubai, Umm Al-Quain, Ajman, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ras Al-Khaimah were established in 1971. Therefore national religion of the United Arab Emirates is Arabic and its language is Arabic. The UAE has the largest oil reserves in the world and has become an icon in the country.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
Why is Dubai called UAE?
The abbreviation ‘UAE’ stands for the United Arab Emirates. The word ‘Emirates’ refers to a princely state. The term comes from amir and specifically refers to princely states that are ruled by a dynastic Islamic monarch.
Are Saudi Arabia and UAE the same?
Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) are both Middle-East countries that have almost the same or similar cultures. Therefore These countries follow the same religion which is Islamic and speak the same language which is Arabic. So The currency of Saudi Arabia is Saudi Riyal and the currency of the United Arab Emirates in United Arab Emirates Dirham.
Also Read:- ITIL Full Form
Who rules the UAE now?
Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan was elected President of the UAE. Therefore According to the constitution, the Supreme Governing Council of the United Arab Emirates elected Khalifa as president.
Is Dubai an Indian?
Therefore Dubai is located in the United Arab Emirates, it is not in India as some believe. So Dubai is north of Abu Dhabi and is located on the Persian Gulf. There are some places that, while economically or politically important, are so small and inaccessible that most people can’t put them on the map
Is UAE the same as Abu Dhabi?
Abu Dhabi is also the capital of the emirate with the same name; So One of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The city is located on an island southwest of Dubai (UAE), on the coast of the Persian Gulf, approximately 140 km (87 mi) by road, not unlike the location of Manhattan in New York City.