SSC is an Indian organization that recruits staff for various posts within the various Ministries and Departments of the govt of India. It also recruits for subordinates’ offices. The commission is headed by an MD and there are two members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations to help the Chairman. it’s headquartered in New Delhi, India. Furthermore, the SSC features a regional set-up so as to conduct exams smoothly. at the present, it’s seven regional offices at Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Guwahati, Bangalore, and two sub-regional offices at Raipur and Chandigarh. Here we discuss SSC Full Form, Exam Information.
The Staff Service Commission conducts competitive examinations to recruits various services and posts. There are quite 20 sorts of jobs that vary from B to group C. Eligibility criteria is graduation in any stream from a recognized university to use for an SSC examination. fitness and measurement also are required for a few posts just like the Sub-Inspector and Narcotics department.
Also Read: IAS Full Form
- 1 Some of the main Functions of SSC:
- 2 SSC: lyceum Certificate
- 3 Indian states which conduct SSC examination:
- 4 Most common subjects for SSC examination:
- 5 What are SSC and its jobs?
- 6 What is SSC 10th or 12th?
- 7 What is the eligibility for SSC exams?
- 8 Can 12th pass apply for SSC?
- 9 What is SSC salary?
- 10 Is the SSC exam tough?
- 11 Which jobs are in SSC?
Some of the main Functions of SSC:
- To conduct recruitment for the Group “B” posts within the Ministries/ Departments of the govt. . of India and their subordinate offices and for all non-technical Group “C” posts within the Ministries or Departments of Govt. of India and their subordinate offices
- To conduct exams and interviews for the posts within its preview
- So to conduct departmental exams associated with promotion from a lower division to upper divisions
- To conduct periodical typewriting tests in Hindi and English
- To perform other functions entrusted thereto by the Central Govt. from time to time
SSC: lyceum Certificate
SSC stands for lyceum Certificate. the varsity Certificate examination, which additionally referred to as SSC or Matriculation examination, maybe a public examination conducted by various boards of education including CBSE and other state boards. It also referred to as the 10th board exam as students of 10th grade or class appear during this examination.
The SSC exam conducted in many nations of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. It like a GCSE in England. it’s followed by Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), i.e. the scholars who pass the SSC examination are eligible to seem in HSC. SSC Full Form is Staff Selection Commission.
Indian states which conduct SSC examination:
Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Kerala, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Goa, and Madhya Pradesh are the Indian states which conduct SSC examination. The examination structure may differ from board to board. After the completion of this course, students get the certificate with grades or percentages consistent with their performance within the examination. In India, over 1.3 million students appeared during this exam in 2014.
Most common subjects for SSC examination:
- Science & Technology
- Social Science
- Regional Language
- Procedure and Schedule
SSC exams conducted annually at the national level by the Central Board of education within the month of March or April. The syllabus of various examination boards could also be different. To use for this examination one should need to enroll oneself during a central or state level senior lyceum.
What are SSC and its jobs?
Assistant and Subordinate Officer posts in various ministries and departments. Central Excise Inspector, Tax Inspector, Assistant Enforcement Officers. So Sub Inspectors in CBI and other Central Police Organizations. So Divisional Accountants, Auditors, and Accountants in various offices. SSC Full Form is Staff Selection Commission.
What is SSC 10th or 12th?
SSC is that the lyceum Certificate, an exam conducted by the state boards in India at the top 10th standard across all schools affiliated to the present board. It makes students eligible for HSC/12th standards.
What is the eligibility for SSC exams?
The recruitment of candidates happens once they fulfill the specified eligibility criteria like Nationality, educational details, regulation for SSC exams. So the SSC regulation for many of the exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission may be a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 32 years.
Can 12th pass apply for SSC?
Educational Qualification: If you got pass the 12th standard from any recognized Board/ University, then you’re eligible for SSC GD Exam 2019. SSC After 12th Exam Date 2018 for GD: Written Test: 11th February to 11th March 2019.
What is SSC salary?
Average SSC hourly pay ranges from approximately $8.58 per hour for Custodian to $65.00 per hour for Support Escalation Engineer. So the typical SSC salary ranges from approximately $40,000 per annum for the Freight Coordinator to $120,000 per annum for Engineering Manager.
Is the SSC exam tough?
Long Answer: SSC CGL Exam isn’t tough but not also easy thanks to competition. So it’s somewhere in between. But using the proper strategy, SSC CGL often made easy and fun.
Which jobs are in SSC?
- What Are the work Profiles Of All Posts Under SSC CGL Exam 2017?
- Assistant Audit Officer [Indian Audit and Accounts Dept. …
- Inspector (Examiner) [CBEC] …
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) [CBEC] …
- Inspector (Central Excise) [CBEC] …
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs) …
- Assistant Enforcement Officer [Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue]