The full form of PGDCA is Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. PGDCA has a postgraduate course accessible by numerous Universities in India perceived by UGC. The course length is one year and incorporates two semesters.
PGDCA: Key Highlights
- PGDCA Course Subjects: Bioenergetics and Molecular Enzymology, Molecular Immunology, Bioinstrumentation, Microbial Physiology, Food and Dairy Microbiology, Microbial Diversities and Extremophiles, and so forth
- Normal Fees: INR 20,000 to INR 1,00,000
- Normal Salary: INR 3.5-7 LPA
- Top Jobs: Microbiologist, Research Assistant, Pharmacologist, Nutritionist, Research Analyst, and so forth
- Top Recruiters: Mascot International, Siron Technology, Pvt. Ltd., Lakshmi Life Sciences Ltd, Panacea Biotec Limited, Serum Institute of India. And so forth
- PGDCA Scope: M.Phil in Microbiology and Ph.D. in Microbiology
Also Read: KPMG Full Form
What is the PGDCA Admission Process?
PGDCA affirmation in India has generally offered straightforwardly through legitimacy to any up-and-comer willing to go for this course post their graduation.
Following are a portion of the features of PGDCA affirmation 2021:
- The pinnacle time of affirmation for this course is from the period of April to June.
- One can check the schools and colleges that offer this course for application.
- Complete through the interaction of enrollment and application in the wake of transferring the necessary reports like scholastic testaments, personality demonstrates, and so on and installment of expenses.
- Shortlisted up-and-comers may have to show up for adjusts like Personal Interview and Written Tests by well known schools like Jamia Millia Islamia, DAV College, Madras Christian College, and so forth
- When all the rounds are cleared, competitors are offered confirmation and enlistment to the PGDCA course.
What are the PGDCA Eligibility Criteria?
Following are a portion of the PGDCA qualification models to be satisfied:
- Understudies wishing to apply for the course more likely than not finished at least 10+2+3 long periods of regular training with Mathematics as one of the primary subjects.
- The lone other condition required has that the establishment should partnered to an affirmed college or body.
Are there any PGDCA Entrance Exams?
- Passages are not regular for PGDCA and in the majority of cases are not needed for any excited understudies to apply for this course.
- Having nice evaluations in class 12 and at graduation level will help in getting immediate confirmation in any rumored universities like IGNOU, Mehr Chand Mahajan Dayanand Anglo Vedic College for Women, DAV College, and so on
How to get admission to a decent PGDCA College in India?
A portion of the tips to help you secure admission to probably the best school in India recorded below:
- Getting a seat in extraordinary compared to other PGDCA Colleges may require a rate over 55% in the undergrad level of a degree just as a respectable secondary school score.
- Paying special mind to all the top schools offering the subject must be done already.
- Remember to clean your character for Personal Interviews and Written Tests.
- Following and noticing down significant dates of utilizations, affirmations, and initiation of classes has required to get yourself a seat in any of the top schools giving PGDCA.
What is the use of Pgdca course?
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) has designed for graduate students who interested in computer applications. So this course has made for students who want to learn computer applications in different fields like banking, insurance, and accounting. The full form of PGDCA is Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
What is PGDCA computer course?
PGDCA stands for Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. The course covers the basics of computer science. So it comprises programming languages like Java, C++ and packages like Tally, Oracle-VB, web designing, system analysis, data processing, Ms-Dos and Windows OS etc.
Can I do PGDCA after 12th?
No. Actually, PGDCA has a Post Graduate Diploma course of 1 year specialized in Computer Applications. Eligibility to pursue this course is Graduation, also, if you are waiting for your final semester result then you can also apply for this course. So this course will help you in giving exposure to Softwares, Networks etc. The full form of PGDCA is Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
Is PGDCA tough?
Make sure you develop good programming skills and communication skills. With a degree in arts and PGDCA, you may have to struggle initially, but if you skilled and determined, you will eventually find your place in the industry.
Also Read: CSV Full Form
Can I do PGDCA online?
Online PGDCA Course is the best choice for aspirants who want to pursue this professional course without attending regular classes. This course allows candidates to pursue the course by enjoying full flexibility. Online PGDCA courses UGC & DEC approved and imparted by ensuring the quality of education.
Is PGDCA equivalent to Master’s degree?
No. It is not equivalent to a master’s degree. Master’s degree is 2 years program through which one can become a master in one subject. Whereas, PG Diplomas are one-year programs that help to get a job easily as it works as the additional qualification for high school students and bachelor degree holders.
NSP, Mobile Number Tracker, A2Z Full Form List, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Typing Speed Test Online, Digitize India, My Individual Business, My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, UIDAI Online Aadhar Card, Scholarship Help, Company Contact Detail.