PCC Full Form Is POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE. It is issued to Indian passport holders when they apply for a long-term visa, immigration, residential status, or employment abroad. It is a legal document issued by a government agency or police department to certify that the applicant has no criminal record. And It is required for Indian citizens who wish to migrate to a foreign country for the purpose of employment, residential migration, etc. And People going abroad as a tourist are not required to have this certificate. It can take more than a week to get a PCC, so you should start the process early.
यह भारतीय पासपोर्ट धारकों को तब जारी किया जाता है जब वे विदेश में लंबी अवधि के वीजा, आप्रवास, आवासीय स्थिति या रोजगार के लिए आवेदन करते हैं। यह एक सरकारी एजेंसी या पुलिस विभाग द्वारा जारी किया गया एक कानूनी दस्तावेज है जो यह प्रमाणित करता है कि आवेदक का कोई आपराधिक रिकॉर्ड नहीं है। यह उन भारतीय नागरिकों के लिए आवश्यक है जो रोजगार, आवासीय प्रवास आदि के उद्देश्य से किसी विदेशी देश में प्रवास करना चाहते हैं। और एक पर्यटक के रूप में विदेश जाने वाले लोगों के पास यह प्रमाण पत्र होना आवश्यक नहीं है। पीसीसी प्राप्त करने में एक सप्ताह से अधिक समय लग सकता है, इसलिए आपको प्रक्रिया जल्दी शुरू करनी चाहिए।
Also Read:- CD Full Form
- 1 What is Police Clearance Certificate?
- 2 Procedure to implement PCC in India
- 3 PCC Full Form: Eligibility for getting PCC:
- 4 How to apply for Police Clearance Certificate?
- 5 FAQ’S On PCC Full Form
What is Police Clearance Certificate?
This certificate is issued by the Government of India. Police Permission Certificate (PCC) is granted only to those who hold an Indian passport. Pcc is granted to Indian passport holders when they need a visa for a long stay or employment abroad Or for change of residence etc. The appeal is required.
This certificate proves that the citizen does not have any criminal record. It is awarded only for employment abroad from India or for a long stay abroad. It is not issued for foreign travel from India.
The police used to throng the government offices for the permission certificate and the applicant had to make a lot of rounds to get this certificate. But in view of this problem of the public, the Government of India has now ensured this process through the online portal. Now the public can apply for PCC from any private cyber cafe. The validity of Police Permission Proof (PCC) is for 1 year from the date of issue of this certificate.
Procedure to implement PCC in India
In India, there are many ways to obtain PCC, one route is online form submission. The necessary steps in this process are,
- Sign up through Passport Seva Online Portal. And Click on the “Register Now” link on the home page.
- Use the login ID given in the previous step to log in to the Passport Seva Online Portal.
- Press the “Apply for PCC” button.
- And Fill in the required information and submit it.
- Now you have to make an online payment for making an appointment. Then press the “Print Application Receipt” button to print the receipt containing the ARN (Application Reference Number) or Appointment Number.
- Visit the mentioned PSK (Passport Seva Kendra) or RPO (Regional Passport Office) along with your relevant original documents.
PCC Full Form: Eligibility for getting PCC:
Applicant must have an Indian passport and valid address proof. The present address of the applicant should be the same as in the passport and other supporting documents.
There are many ways to apply or obtain PCC in India, one of which is online form submission: The steps involved in this method are as follows:
- Register through Passport Seva Online Portal. And Click on the “Register Now” link on the home page.
- And login to the Passport Seva Online Portal using the login ID created in the previous step.
- Click on the link “Apply for Police Clearance Certificate”.
- Fill in the required details and submit.
- So Then click on the “Pay & Schedule Appointment” link on the “View Saved/Submitted Applications” screen to schedule an appointment.
- Now you have to make an online payment to book an appointment. Then click on the link “Print Application Receipt” to print the Application Receipt containing the Application Reference Number (ARN) / Appointment Number.
- You can take a printout of the application receipt, however, it is no longer required as you can visit the Passport Office and use the SMS with your appointment details as proof of appointment.
- And Visit the mentioned Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) or Regional Passport Office (RPO) along with your original documents.
Indias Best Chocholate, Best TV In India, India Clothing Brand, DR Lal Pathlabs Franchise, Best Beer In India, Top FMCG Companies, Watch Brand In India, Dominos Pizza Franchise, Free Antivirus Software, Best Cement In India
How to apply for Police Clearance Certificate?
Follow the following points to apply online for PCC-:
- The applicant has to visit the official website of Indian Passport https://portal1.passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/welcomeLink
- And After this, the option of New Registration will appear, then click on it.
- If you have not registered on this website before, click on the Registration Form.
- And The registration form will appear on your screen and after that fill in all the relevant information.
- So If you are registered then click on the existing user option and log in.
- After that click on Apply for Police Clearance Certificate option.
- And After this, a form will open in front of you, then click on this form.
- After this, related information like district and state, passport information, your name, address, gender, date of birth, citizenship, identity card or Aadhar card number, PAN card number, educational information, family information, etc. have to be entered.
- After that click on submit option.
- And now click on the option of payment and deposit the amount of Rs.500 with the help of a debit or credit card.
- And In this way, your registration for the PCC application will be completed.
FAQ’S On PCC Full Form
Why PCC is needed?
PCC is required by all Indian nationals who apply for a visa to visit/migrate to a foreign country. The PCC is to be produced before the concerned Embassy/Consulate along with a valid Indian passport and other necessary documents.
Who can issue PCC in India?
Police Clearance Certificate (PCC) is an official document issued to a person by the Indian Police or an authorized officer of the Government of India. So It identifies any criminal record that may be against a person’s name and provides a clearance certificate if such records are clear.
PCC Full Form: Can I get PCC on the same day?
If there are no errors in your application and you have taken all the required documents to the Passport Office for review, you can be provided with PCC at the office on the same day.
Also Read:- AWS Full Form
Can I get PCC from any passport office in India?
You can get PCC only after getting a ‘clear’ report from the police officers in India. You can check the PCC status created by the respective Passport Office in the official portal. So Usually, this process can take up to 1 month.
PCC Full Form: How can I get Police Clearance Certificate?
Someone will contact you at the local Police Station (Station) and make an appointment. You must be present at home (address mentioned in your passport) at that time. Therefore after physical verification, you should go back to the same place to collect the certificate. The collection date is already stated on your token.
How can I edit the submitted PCC application?
Simply log in to the Passport Seva Portal, then fill out the second application. So After filling in at the time of payment the portal asks to select the application (you see both the application) click on the latest. You cannot edit online once saved and submitted.