NBCC Full Form:- NBCC formerly known as National Buildings Construction Cooperation Limited was established in 1960 as a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking and is substantially owned by the Government of India. It is extensively engaged in the field of real estate development and also provides project management consultancy. With its headquarters in New Delhi, it has 10 regional offices across India. NBCC entered the real estate segment in 1988, executing both commercial and residential projects. The company ventures into redevelopment properties for the Govt. as a continuation of its activities.
It was desi as the supplementary agency for implementing projects under Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission (JNNURM), Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana (PMGSY), Solid Waste Management (SWM) etc. So, The services of NBCC are utilized as an extended engineering arm. Government. Management and consultancy services are provided for a range of civil construction projects under PMC (Project Management Consultancy). These include residential and commercial complexes, redevelopment of buildings, colonies, educational institutions, etc. It also engages in infrastructure works such as roads, water supply systems and storage solutions.
Area of Operation of National Buildings Construction Corporation or NBCC
There are a few primary segments that cover the area of operations. They are as follows:
- Project Management Consultancy (PMC) (93%): This segment includes landmark projects in diverse sectors as well as government redevelopment projects.
- Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) (4%): In this segment, work is done for the power sector by working in a niche market and building chimneys, cooling towers etc.
- Real estate development (3%): A list of residential and commercial uses for government and public enterprise comes under this section.
How is the Performance of the National Buildings Construction Corporation or NBCC Full Form
Also, Given its huge level of market capitalization, the name NBCC or National Buildings Construction Corporation is on both the Indian stock exchanges. The company has been growing steadily since 2002 – 03. As against a meagre turnover of ₹494 crores in 2002 – 03, the company’s topline reached ₹10,151.37 crores in 2018 – 19.
What are the subsidiary companies Prescribed by the National Buildings Construction Corporation or NBCC?
The following are the subsidiaries identified by NBCC:
- NBCC Services Limited (NSL): This entity provides post-construction maintenance services.
- NBCC Engineering & Consultancy Limited (NECL): It undertakes commercial work and provides solutions.
- NBCC Gulf LLC: It carries out commercial construction activities in Oman and its neighbouring countries.
- Real Estate Development and Construction Corporation of Rajasthan Limited: It is a joint sector venture for redevelopment projects in the field of real estate in Rajasthan.
- NBCC International Limited: It has its operations in foreign countries.
- NBCC Environmental Engineering Limited (NEEL): This entity looks after the implementation of environmental projects.
- Hindustan Steelworks Construction Limited (HSCL): It was handed over to NBCC in 2017 to improve business in the steel sector.
- Hospital Services Consultancy Corporation Limited (HSCC): NBCC holds almost 100% stake in this entity. This unit specializes in the health sector.
What is the Status of the Global Footprint of NBCC or National Buildings Construction Corporation?
NBCC started its overseas operations in the year 1977. It started with projects in Botswana, Iraq, Libya, Maldives, Mauritius, Nepal, Turkey, Yemen, etc. In the present day, the presence of the company can be seen. in Dubai, Oman, Maldives, Mauritius and Seychelles. Additionally, it plans to turn a profit in Burundi, Malawi, Sierra Leone and Eswatini (formerly Swaziland) in the future. Nevertheless, in order to increase its profits, JSV Belzarubezhstroy is collaborating for joint participation in upcoming infrastructure and energy development projects in India and the Republic of Belarus.
NBCC full form Edit Online
Follow the steps given below to take advantage of the PDF editor’s expertise:
- Register account. Get started by clicking Start a Free Trial and create a profile if you are a new user.
- Create file. Use the Add New button. Then upload your file to the system from your device, import it from internal mail, or the cloud, or by adding its URL.
- Edit form. Add and replace text, insert new items, rearrange pages, add watermarks and page numbers, and more. When you’re finished editing, click Done and switch to the Documents tab to merge, split, lock, or unlock the files.
- Save your file. Select it from your records list. Then, right-click on the toolbar and select one of the various export options: Save to multiple formats, Download as PDF, Email or Cloud.
- pdf filler makes working with documents easy. Create an account to find out.
What Else Should You Know About NBCC?
NBCC is a rare genetic disorder that predisposes individuals to develop multiple basal cell carcinomas. This means you can have several skin cancers at the same time, and they keep coming back even after treatment. It is by a defect in a specific gene PTCH1, which is responsible for controlling cell growth and division. This genetic defect leads to uncontrolled cell growth and the formation of multiple basal cell carcinomas. People with NBCC are to take extra care to protect their skin from UV radiation and to have regular skin exams to detect any new basal cell carcinomas as early as possible.
What Does NBCC Mean? What is the full form of NBCC?
The full form of NBCC is National Buildings Construction Corporation:
So, NBCC (India) Limited is a Navratna Enterprise of the Government of India and a Central Public Sector Undertaking, publicly traded in the market. The present areas of operation of the company are classified into three main segments, viz. Project Management Consultancy Real Estate Development EPC Contracting.
NBCC (India) Limited is a Navratna Enterprise under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. ISO 9001:2015 certified by the Bureau of Indian Standards with respect to Project Management and Consultancy, the company’s current areas of operations are classified into three main segments: Project Management Consultancy (PMC), Real Estate Development and EPC Contracts.
The company is listed on both stock exchanges since 2012. With a consolidated revenue of Rs 7,096 crore (FY 2018), NBCC has been growing steadily at a CAGR of 20 per cent over the past five years. The company’s unique business model today makes it stand out as a leader in the construction sector with an order book of over Rs 80,000 crore.
FAQs on NBCC Full Form
What does NBCC company do?
So, NBCC is in the execution of diverse projects since 1960 in the areas of Institutional, Housing, Industrial and Environment, Transport, Power, etc. and though not from CSR funds, various public welfare projects have also been undertaken and completed by the company.
Is NBCC India Limited Private or Government?
NBCC (India), formerly National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, is a Navratna Enterprise of the Government of India under the Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Is NBCC good for the job?
NBCC has an overall rating of 4.4 out of 5 based on over 58 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at NBCC to a friend and 85% have a positive outlook for the business.
Is NBCC a good company?
Also, NBCC is known for skill development which is on top and given a rating of 4.0. However, pay and benefits are the lowest at 3.6 and can be. To know what it is like to work in NBCC, read the detailed reviews based on various job profiles, departments and locations in the reviews section.
Is it right to invest in NBCC?
The price trend analysis by MoneyWorks4Me indicates that it is Semi Strong which suggests that NBCC (India) Limited price is likely to witness some upside in the near term. However, please check the ratings on the quality and valuation before investing.
Is NBCC going to be privatised?
As on 30 June 2021, the Government of India held a 61.75% stake in NBCC (India). Media that the company is likely to feature in the initial list of firms to be, as the government moves to privatize or shut down all CPSEs in non-strategic sectors in a phased manner.
What is the goal of NBCC India?
Check out 1 report from 1 analyst offering Long Term Price Targets for NBCC (India) Limited. The average target of NBCC (India) Limited is 28.00. The consensus estimate represents a decline of -15.15% from the previous price of 33.00.
Why NBCC dropped?
Shares of state-owned construction company NBCC (India) fell in Tuesday’s session after Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BofAML) downgraded the stock and cut its target price. BOFA-ML downgraded NBCC’s rating to ‘Underperform’ from ‘Buy’ earlier. It also reduced the target price to Rs 33 per share from Rs 47.
Is NBCC a government company?
NBCC (India) Limited, formerly known as National Buildings Construction Corporation Limited, is a Navratna Enterprise of the Government of India.
What is the salary of an NBCC Clerk?
So, The average annual salary in NBCC is INR 8.8 Lakh. The salary estimates are based on the latest salary of 667 NBCC received from various employees of NBCC.
What is the monthly salary of NBCC?
The estimated take-home salary of a Civil Engineer in NBCC in India ranges from ₹ 39,434 per month to ₹ 40,607 per month. The take-home salary calculation is based on the average NBCC Civil Engineer salary in India which is ₹ 5.2 Lakhs per annum for employees with experience between 1 year to 6 years.
What are the cut-off marks for NBCC?
Educational Qualification: Degree in Engineering or its equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute with 60% aggregate marks for NBCC JE Jobs.
What is NBCC Junior Engineer?
Also, National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) has released a notification for the post of Junior Engineer. A total of 80 vacancies are for NBCC JE Recruitment 2022. Candidates can apply online mode only from 15 March 2022 to 14 April 2022.
What is the future growth of NBCC?
It is clear from the latest estimates that NBCC (India)’s growth rate is to accelerate significantly, with a forecast of 33% annual revenue growth by the end of 2023, much faster than its historical growth of 2.3% per annum. in the last five years.