NASSCOM Full Form:- NASSCOM (National Association of Software and Services Companies) is a trade association of the IT (Indian Information Technology) and BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) industries. It was a non-profit organization established in 1988. With an active membership of over 2000 companies, NASSCOM is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. Its endless exploration has been able to continuously support the IT-BPM industry in India. It focuses on building an integral part of the growth of the IT-BPM sector and helps set the strategic direction to dominate the new frontiers.
It helps in industry and global trade development, research and communication. NASSCOM was registered under the Indian Societies Act, of 1860. It organizes the Indian Leadership Forum and provides a platform for developing companies to network and present their products. Big Data Analytics Summit, Global In-House Centers Summit etc. are some of its notable events. It provides opportunities to learn about industry trends, increase visibility, network, and build and share best practices.
NASSCOM Membership Overview
Also, The National Association of Software and Service Companies or NASSCOM is a not-for-profit organization established with the objective of helping India emerge as a significant player in the global IT ecosystem by fostering the intellectual capital of the member by fostering a conducive business environment. was done on purpose. So, Strengthening the companies and talent pool and simplifying the processes and policies involved. It aims to enhance and re-scale India’s IT workforce in such a way that the country has future-ready talent, learn new-age skills, domestic and international to enhance and build the quotient of innovation across various industry verticals Create market opportunities and drive policy. Advocacy will help ease doing business and further innovation.
Benefits of Getting NASSCOM Membership: NASSCOM Full Form
There are many benefits of getting membership in NASSCOM, and they are as follows:
- Being a member allows companies to gain insight into industry trends.
- Members have the opportunity to engage in industry-specific policy advocacy.
- The Members have the opportunity to build their network and establish and share best practices for the industry among other members.
- Members take advantage of growth opportunities for their businesses
- The Members can collaborate with each other for innovation, engage with startups
- Members get an opportunity to grow their brand due to increased visibility
- The Members have the opportunity to advance their agenda through industry forums and councils
- Members benefit from global business developments
- Membership enables skill development.
- Driving innovation to drive digital transformation and inclusion to drive social transformation in India.
Membership Criteria for Getting NASSCOM Membership
Companies can obtain regular membership and associate membership in NASSCOM. To obtain NASSCOM membership, companies must fulfil the following criteria:
- Companies should be registered in India and should focus on providing IT and BPM services and products.
- Registered companies in India having annual revenue of more than ₹2 Crore from the IT-BPM industry are eligible to get regular membership.
- Companies registered in India whose annual revenue from IT-BPM operations does not exceed ₹2 crores can be registered as associate companies.
- Institutional membership is granted to firms that provide support or related services to IT-BPM organizations such as research institutions, venture capital firms, financial institutions, infrastructure providers, management consultants and real estate.
The Membership Fee for Getting a NASSCOM Membership
There are five categories on the basis of which the annual membership fee is decided. Categories are as follows:
Companies with annual revenue of more than ₹500 crores from IT-BPM services and products are included in this category. So, There are five sub-slabs in this category.
Companies whose annual turnover is more than ₹50 crore but less than ₹500 crore fall in this category. There are three sub-slabs in this category.
Companies with an annual turnover of more than ₹2 crores but less than ₹50 crore fall under this category. Also, There are three sub-slabs in this category.
So, Companies registered in India that are IT startups or organizations providing IT-enabled services and products with annual revenue from IT-BPO operations not exceeding ₹2 crore fall under this category.
This category includes companies that provide support services or solutions to other companies in the IT-BPM sector.
Documents Required for Getting NASSCOM Membership: NASSCOM Full Form
The following documents are required for obtaining membership in NASSCOM:
- memorandum of association of the company
- Articles of Association of the company
- Audits balance sheets for companies that are not startups
- For startups, a certificate of the estimated turnover
- A corporate deck which will include the profile of the company’s founders and customer details related to the company’s products and services.
- If the company requires a license to conduct business activities, then such a business license will also be required.
Procedure to Get NASSCOM Membership
Membership of NASSCOM can be highly beneficial for companies in the IT-BPM sector of India as it will help companies to collaborate with other members and improve their company’s marketability, attract better talent and trust in the company and thereby Thus its profit will increase. To become a member company of NASSCOM, it is necessary to follow the enrollment process given below:
- Fill out the NASSCOM Application Form. The application form should contain the requisite information related to general details of the company, the contact person for NASSCOM, the company head in India, the total revenue of the company based on which the fee will be calculated, the total number of employees in India, and the profile. company.
- Calculate the expected membership fee based on the company’s annual revenue from IT-BPM operations.
- Attach the required documents with the application form. The documents that need to be uploaded are the company’s certificate of incorporation, memorandum of association or articles of association with the company, audited balance sheet or certificate of estimated turnover for the startup.
- Once the form is duly filled and documents are attached, submit the form and pay the requisite membership fee.
- Once the form has been submitted, and the application fee has been paid, the application will be sent for approval. The membership approval process takes seven days.
What is the National Association of Software and Services Companies
Also, The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) is an Indian trade organization representing the country’s IT and IT-enabled services industry. So, It was established in 1988 and is headquartered in New Delhi. NASSCOM is a member-based organization that promotes the growth of the IT industry in India and helps its member companies do business globally. Also, It works with the Government of India to promote the growth of the IT industry and create a supportive business environment. NASSCOM also provides a variety of services to its members, including training and development, market research and networking opportunities.
NASSCOM Full Form: History of the National Association of Software and Service Companies
Also, The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) is a trade association of the Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry. So, It was established in 1988 and is headquartered in New Delhi, India. NASSCOM is a non-profit organization that works to promote and support the growth of the Indian IT and BPO industries. It also works to enhance the business environment for industry and to foster relations between government and industry. NASSCOM has over 2,500 member companies, which include both Indian and multinational companies. It is a major player in the development of the Indian IT and BPO industries and has played a key role in the growth and success of these sectors in India.
What is the Vision of the National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)
The vision of the National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) is to be a global trade body that helps create and maintain a positive environment for the development of the technology industry in India. So, NASSCOM works to foster the growth of the Indian technology industry, encourage innovation and entrepreneurship, and facilitate the growth of Indian technology companies. The organization also works to promote partnerships and collaborations between Indian technology companies and international organizations and to promote exports of Indian technology products and services. Additionally, NASSCOM aims to be a thought leader and a key influencer in the global technology industry, shaping the conversation on key issues and trends affecting the industry.
What is the Mission of the National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM)
Also, The National Association of Software and Services Companies (NASSCOM) is a trade association of the Indian Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry. It is a non-profit organization that aims to promote and strengthen the Indian IT-BPM industry.
Some of the main objectives of NASSCOM are:
- Promoting the growth and development of the Indian IT-BPM industry
- To provide a platform for networking and knowledge sharing among industry professionals
- To represent the interests of the industry nationally and internationally
- Promoting innovation and entrepreneurship in an industry
- Promote the adoption of best practices and standards in the industry
- Providing support and assistance to member companies
- Engaging with policymakers and stakeholders to shape the policy environment for the industry.
FAQs on NASSCOM Full Form
What does NASSCOM do?
So, NASSCOM is dedicated to expanding India’s role in the global IT ecosystem by creating a conducive business environment, simplifying policies and procedures, promoting intellectual capital and strengthening the talent pool.
Is the NASSCOM certificate useful?
Benefits of getting NASSCOM Membership:
Also, Members have the opportunity to build their network and establish and share best practices for the industry among other members. The members take advantage of growth opportunities for their businesses. NASSCOM Full Form Members can collaborate with each other for innovation, and engage with startups.
What type of company is NASSCOM?
NASSCOM, a not-for-profit industry association, is the apex body for the $245 billion technology industry in India, an industry that has contributed phenomenally to India’s GDP, exports, employment, infrastructure and global visibility.
Can a company blacklist me in NASSCOM?
If a company finds that an employee is creating a fake resume, it should take responsibility to initiate verification. He will be completely blacklisted. Sanjay said that of the more than 100 employees who were fired recently, more than 60 employees who were on the NSR database have been blacklisted.
Can NASSCOM blacklist the employees?
NSR – National Skill Registry is a database to record the details of employees registered under NASSCOM. NSR database is shared with registered companies to know verified information about an employee, but they cannot blacklist you in the database.
Is NASSCOM a government body?
So, Unsourced material may be challenged and removed. NASSCOM Full Form The National Association of Software and Service Companies (NASSCOM) is an Indian non-governmental trade association and advocacy group primarily focused on India’s technology industry. Established in 1988, NASSCOM is a non-profit organization.
What is the NASSCOM course fee?
The course fee for each course is Rs. 25,000/- (Twenty-Five Thousand only) plus applicable GST and it will be by Aricent for 100 nos.
What is the NASSCOM test?
Also, NASSCOM stands for National Association of Software and Services Companies. It is a trade association of the Indian Information Technology and Business Process Outsourcing industries. NASSCOM recruits freshers from engineering courses.
Does Nasscom pay well?
The top 1% earn more than ₹47.52 lacks per annum. So, What is the minimum salary in NASSCOM? The minimum salary in NASSCOM depends on the role you are applying for. The minimum salary for an Associate is ₹3.5 Lakh per annum, for Business Development Executive the minimum salary is ₹3.7 Lakh per annum and so on.
Is TCS registered with NASSCOM?
Bengaluru: IT industry body Nasscom has appointed Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Krishnan Ramanujam as its chairman for 2022-23.
Is NASSCOM an MNC?
Also, Multinational company planning to add 500 technical service centres in India by 2026: NASSCOM. GCCs are technology service centres for MNCs in India and are growing rapidly as global companies look for talent that helps them digitally transform their businesses.
How NASSCOM does do background verification?
In short, NASSCOM is a database that stores records for all IT and BPO employees in India. So, Your potential employer forwards the data to a NASSCOM-certified background checker who will examine your professional employment history. and report back on the findings.
What if HR blacklists you?
Your profile may go negative due to being blacklisted. Also, Business relations will be cut. Damage to the reputation and reputation of the employee in professional life. The employee cannot look forward to more job opportunities or positions.