Full-Form: The full form of SSC is Staff Selection Commission. And Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an important organization under the Government of India which takes care of the recruitment aspect for various posts for various Ministries, Departments, and Offices.
The nationality criteria for SSC exam eligibility is very simple and the candidate appearing for the SSC exam must be an Indian citizen. SSC eligibility varies for different SSC exams and posts in terms of educational qualification. SSC age limit is a minimum of 18 years to a maximum of 32 years for most of the exams conducted by the Staff Selection Commission.
एसएससी का फुल फॉर्म कर्मचारी चयन आयोग है। और कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (एसएससी) भारत सरकार के अधीन एक महत्वपूर्ण संगठन है जो विभिन्न मंत्रालयों, विभागों और कार्यालयों के लिए विभिन्न पदों के लिए भर्ती पहलू का ध्यान रखता है।
एसएससी परीक्षा पात्रता के लिए राष्ट्रीयता मानदंड बहुत सरल है और एसएससी परीक्षा के लिए उपस्थित होने वाले उम्मीदवार को भारतीय नागरिक होना चाहिए। शैक्षिक योग्यता के मामले में विभिन्न एसएससी परीक्षाओं और पदों के लिए एसएससी पात्रता भिन्न होती है। कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा आयोजित अधिकांश परीक्षाओं के लिए एसएससी की आयु सीमा न्यूनतम 18 वर्ष से अधिकतम 32 वर्ष है।
- 1 Some of the major functions of SSC:
- 2 secondary school Certificate
- 3 What is ITS CGL and what is the full form of SSC?
- 4 SSC Full Form: Central Police Organization Exam (CPO Exam)
- 5 SSC Eligibility – CPO Exam
- 6 Quick Facts for SSC
- 7 FAQS- On SSC Full Form
Some of the major functions of SSC:
- To conduct recruitment for Group “B” posts in Ministries/Departments of Govt. For all Non-Technical Group “C” posts in India and their subordinate offices and Ministries or Departments of the Government. of India and their subordinate offices
- To conduct examinations and interviews for the posts under its ambit
- Conducting departmental examination related to promotion from Lower Division to Upper Division
- To conduct periodic typing tests in Hindi and in English
- To perform other functions assigned to it by the Central Government. From time to time.
Also Read:- OTT Full Form
secondary school Certificate
SSC stands for Secondary School Certificate. School Certificate Examination, also known as SSC or Matriculation Examination, is a public examination conducted by various boards of education including CBSE and other state boards. It is also known as the 10th board exam because 10th class or class students appear in this exam.
This SSC exam is conducted in many states of India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh. It is on par with GCSE in England. Next comes the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC), i.e. students who pass the SSC exam are eligible to appear in the HSC.
What is ITS CGL and what is the full form of SSC?
Combined Graduate Level Examination – SSC CGL is conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit employees in the Departments, Ministries, and other organizations of the Government of India. Candidates are required to fulfill specific eligibility requirements before applying for the CGL exam.
There are four stages for selection for CGL posts by Staff Selection Commission. Level 1 and 2 are conducted online, while Level 3 is a descriptive test, and Level 4 is a skill test. So Those who clear all the four levels of the SSC CGL exam will be appointed for Group B and Group C posts.
SSC Full Form: Central Police Organization Exam (CPO Exam)
Central Police Organization (CPO) exam is conducted by Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPF), and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF.
Therefore Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university is the minimum educational requirement for SSC CPO posts.
SSC Eligibility – CPO Exam
Candidates must check SSC Exam Eligibility properly before applying for SSC CPO Exam because Staff Selection Commission can cancel the application at the last moment if CPO eligibility criteria are not met.
- SSC CPO Exam has certain eligibility criteria for the exam aspirants.
- Exam eligibility for the CPO exam is as follows:
- SSC Nationality/Citizenship:
- A candidate must be either:
- citizen of India
- subject of Nepal
- a theme of Bhutan
- Tibetan refugees who came to India before 1 January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam. Permanent settlers in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Quick Facts for SSC
- The headquarters of the Staff Selection Commission is located in New Delhi.
- The official website of SSC is SSC. in good
- Braj Raj Sharma is the Chairman of SSC since May 24, 2020.
- And Regional Offices- Allahabad, Mumbai, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chennai, Bangalore.
FAQS- On SSC Full Form
What is the meaning of the SSC exam?
Staff Selection Commission – Combined Graduate Level Examination, often referred to as SSC, is an examination conducted to recruit staff to various posts in Ministries, Departments, and Organizations of the Government of India.
Qualifying What is SSC?
SSC Eligibility – GD Exam
Educational Qualification: Before applying for the post of GD candidates must possess essential educational qualifications ie and Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/University. So And most importantly the nationality candidate must be an Indian citizen.
शैक्षिक योग्यता: जीडी के पद के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले उम्मीदवारों के पास किसी मान्यता प्राप्त बोर्ड/विश्वविद्यालय से आवश्यक शैक्षणिक योग्यता यानी मैट्रिक या 10वीं पास होना चाहिए। और सबसे महत्वपूर्ण बात यह है कि राष्ट्रीयता का उम्मीदवार भारतीय नागरिक होना चाहिए।
Is SSC or UPSC better?
UPSC is a far more important exam than SSC. UPSC is old. There have been civil services since the British period. It has always been a test for humanities subjects as they are better tools for recruiting people in this field than maths.
Is SSC an online exam?
The Staff Selection Commission conducts the exam in four stages called tiers. So the first two levels of the Combin Graduate Level (CGL) exam conducting in online mode. And Therefore the next two stages of the exam are conducted in offline mode.
Also Read:- Roc Full Form
Can 12th pass apply for the SSC exam?
answer. After completing 12th candidates can appear for various government exams like RRB ALP, SSC CHSL, SSC MTS, SSC Stenographer; SSC GD, Indian Coastal Guard, etc.
Is the SSC exam tough?
This exam is one of the toughest exams in the country. Not only the comprehensive syllabus but also the fierce competition for the limited number of seats makes it difficult to crack. Candidates must be familiar with the SSC CGL exam before actually starting its preparation.
Is SSC a good career option?
Career Progression: SSC keeps on conducting grade-wise departmental competitive exams for the existing central government employees. So It offers them ample growth prospects. Therefore Better performance in these examinations can set a person on the path of accelerated career progression.