ROC: The Full-Form Of ROC is Registrar of Companies. These are vested with the primary duty of the Registrar of Companies (ROC) appointed under Section 609 of the Companies Act covering various States and Union Territories of companies and LLPs registered in the respective States and Union Territories and ensuring that such companies and LLP statutory compliance.
ROC का फुल फॉर्म कंपनी रजिस्ट्रार है। ये कंपनी अधिनियम की धारा 609 के तहत नियुक्त कंपनी रजिस्ट्रार (आरओसी) के प्राथमिक कर्तव्य के साथ निहित हैं, जिसमें विभिन्न राज्यों और केंद्र शासित प्रदेशों की कंपनियों और संबंधित राज्यों और केंद्र शासित प्रदेशों में पंजीकृत एलएलपी शामिल हैं और यह सुनिश्चित करते हैं कि ऐसी कंपनियां और एलएलपी वैधानिक अनुपालन
Functions of ROC
ROC takes care of the registration (also known as the incorporation of the company) of a company in the country. It carries out the regulation and reporting of companies and their shareholders and directors and also administers government reporting of matters including the annual filing of a number of documents.
- It carries out the regulation and reporting of companies and their shareholders and directors and also administers government reporting of matters including the annual filing of a number of documents.
- The Registrar of Companies plays an essential role in promoting and facilitating business culture.
- Every company in the country needs ROC approval to come into existence. The ROC provides a Certificate of Incorporation which is conclusive proof of the existence of any company.
- A company; once incorporated, cannot be wound up unless the name of the company is removed from the register of companies.
- The Registrar of Companies can also ask for supplementary information from any company. It can search its premises and confiscate the books of account with the prior permission of the Court.
- The Registrar of Companies can also file a petition for winding up of the company.
Also Read:- Google Full Form
ROC filing compliance.
Thereby According to the Companies Act, some compliances need to be filed by every private organization registered under the Companies Act. So These compliances are done by the ROC in full form. And Annual compliances are filed by the ROC in full form and these include annual return draft; revelation by Directors, and refreshing the Statutory Register. All come under ROC full form compliances.
And This has to be precise and there is no need for any slack. And in the case of slack, punishments and legal cases are bound to happen.
इस प्रकार कंपनी अधिनियम के अनुसार, कंपनी अधिनियम के तहत पंजीकृत प्रत्येक निजी संगठन द्वारा कुछ अनुपालन दर्ज करने की आवश्यकता होती है। तो ये अनुपालन ROC द्वारा पूर्ण रूप में किया जाता है। और वार्षिक अनुपालन आरओसी द्वारा पूर्ण रूप में दायर किया जाता है और इनमें वार्षिक रिटर्न ड्राफ्ट; निदेशकों द्वारा रहस्योद्घाटन और वैधानिक रजिस्टर को ताज़ा करना शामिल है। सभी ROC फुल फॉर्म कंप्लायंस के अंतर्गत आते हैं।
और यह सटीक होना चाहिए और किसी भी सुस्ती की कोई आवश्यकता नहीं है। और शिथिलता के मामले में सजा और कानूनी मामले होना तय है।
Private organizations have to file annual compliance. So As the name suggests, it is done every year and according to the rules of the Companies Act. Theref These are mandatory and general & monetary in nature. So These are done by companies to avoid fines. So for this reason, companies have to be exact while preparing such compliances. Legitimate council and monetary accounting are suggested.
- Companies such as public companies, private companies; small companies, one-person companies, etc., are required to file their annual financial statements with the ROC. It has the role to keep a check on such financial statements
- ROC is required to give the certificate of incorporation and certificate of business commencement to the companies after receiving relevant information and documents about the objects and place of business and the details about the directors etc.
- So It is also required to issue the certificate of registration of the charges without such certificate; the creditors and the liquidators cannot take charge into consideration.
- And Registrar of Company is also responsible for removing the companies that have winded up their business and are not in existence.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
What is a ROC document?
The ROC provides an incorporation certificate which is conclusive evidence of the existence of any company. So A company; once incorporated, cannot cease unless the name of the company is struck off from the register of companies.
What is a ROC company?
ROC Service Company (“ROC”) is a growth-oriented; multi-region, employee-friendly energy services company providing critical completion and production-related services to exploration and production and pipeline companies in the United States.
How many ROC are there in India?
There are currently 25 Registrars of Companies (ROC) operating from offices in all major states of India. And Some states, such as Maharashtra and Tamil Nadu, have two ROCs each.
What is the ROC number of the company?
Corporate Identification Number (CIN) is a 21 digits alpha-numeric code issued to companies incorporated within the country on being registered by the ROC situated in different states across India under the MCA.
What is the ROC registration number?
The Corporate Identity Number or Company CIN No. is a 21 digits alphanumeric code/number issued to every company incorporated in India when it gets register by the Registrar of Companies (ROC) located in various states of India.
When ROC charge is created?
The time period for registration of charge with the ROC is thirty days of the creation of a charge. Therefore A filing of registration of charge can be made up to three hundred days from date of creation of charge; provides relevant explanation and applicable fee is paid for late filing of registration of charges.