CPO Full Form Is Central Police Organization. It is also known as SSC CPO, as it is an exam conducted by the Staff Selection Commission to recruit candidates for the post of Sub-Inspector of Police (SI). It is conducted at the national level to recruit SIs for various organizations like ITBI, CRPF, BSI, Delhi Police, and others. Many aspirants always get confused between CPO and SSC CPO thinking that both are different criteria. However, it is the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that conducts the SSC Central Police Organization (CPO) recruitment exam for the job post of Sub-Inspector (SI) on an annual basis. Hence, SSC is the mother organization that will conduct the SSC CPO 2021 exam for the appointment of candidates in many respected CPO departments like Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), Border Security Force (BSF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBF). ), and Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
सीपीओ का फुल फॉर्म सेंट्रल पुलिस ऑर्गनाइजेशन होता है। इसे एसएससी सीपीओ के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, क्योंकि यह कर्मचारी चयन आयोग द्वारा पुलिस उप-निरीक्षक (एसआई) के पद के लिए उम्मीदवारों की भर्ती के लिए आयोजित एक परीक्षा है। आईटीबीआई, सीआरपीएफ, बीएसआई, दिल्ली पुलिस और अन्य जैसे विभिन्न संगठनों के लिए एसआई की भर्ती के लिए यह राष्ट्रीय स्तर पर आयोजित किया जाता है। कई उम्मीदवार हमेशा सीपीओ और एसएससी सीपीओ के बीच यह सोचकर भ्रमित हो जाते हैं कि दोनों अलग-अलग मानदंड हैं। हालाँकि, यह कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (SSC) है जो वार्षिक आधार पर सब-इंस्पेक्टर (SI) की नौकरी के लिए SSC केंद्रीय पुलिस संगठन (CPO) भर्ती परीक्षा आयोजित करता है। इसलिए, एसएससी मातृ संगठन है जो दिल्ली पुलिस, केंद्रीय सशस्त्र पुलिस बल (सीएपीएफ), सीमा सुरक्षा बल (बीएसएफ), भारत तिब्बत सीमा पुलिस (आईटीबीएफ)
- 1 Exam Pattern:
- 2 CPO Full Form: What is this?
- 3 CPO Full Form: Eligibility criteria
- 4 SSC CPO SYLLABUS
- 5 SSC CPO Online
- 6 SSC CPO CUT OFF
- 7 SSC CPO Results
- 8 FAQ On CPO Full Form
SSC PCO 2019 Exam is conducted in various stages which are as follows:
- Paper I: It is a written test of 200 marks with a duration of 2 hours. The topics covered in this paper include General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Comprehension.
- Paper-II: It is also a two-hour written test of 200 marks. The subjects covered in this test are English language and comprehension.
- Physical Endurance Test: After qualifying for the written test, candidates are eligible for Physical Endurance Test. Its difficulty level is different for male and female candidates according to their physical ability:
CPO Full Form: What is this?
It is a competitive examination conducted by the respected government organization called Staff Selection Commission at the national level for the recruitment of candidates for the prestigious post of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police. Various organizations follow this exam which comes under the recruitment channel. Candidates aspiring to appear in this exam will be prepared to serve the nation in a respectable police code and the posts offer financial stability with major returns of rewards and recognition.
Staff Selection Commission was established in the year 1995 to recruit candidates for Group C and Group D posts. SSC CPO selection process is done in 5 different stages in which candidates are evaluated on the basis of their performance in Prelims, Mains, and Medical tests.
Working in Physical Endurance Zone in Police Department, candidates should focus their attention on Physical Endurance Test (PET) or Physical Standard Test (PST) to increase their chances of selection.
There is a total of 7 posts under the SSC CPO exam. The general post of sub-inspector is prescribed for the levels of Delhi Police, Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Border Security Force (BSF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBPF), Armed Police Force (ITBPF), Sole Assistant Sub-Inspector Post in Seema Bal (SSB) and Central Industrial Security Force (CISF).
CPO Full Form: Eligibility criteria
All the candidates have to fulfill the overall SSC CPO Eligibility criteria to appear in the esteemed exam. The following table gives a brief on the eligibility that the candidates must pay due attention to.
- Nationality Must be an Indian citizen or must belong to Nepalese or Bhutanese subject. Age Range
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (Age relaxation applicable for SC/OBC/ST candidates)
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized University in India.
- If you want to check the detailed SSC CPO Exam Pattern, then click here.
SSC CPO SYLLABUS
The syllabus of the Staff Selection Commission Central Police Organization is vast and comprehensive and covers all the topics of Paper I and Paper II which overlap with other competitive exams. Candidates need to prepare well for both papers, they are equally important.
Syllabus-wise, SSC CPO Paper I which is a computer-based exam asks questions related to the following topics-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Knowledge and Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English comprehension
- The Syllabus of Paper-II in the SSC CPO Exam is based on English Language and Comprehension, where the skills of the candidates in Vocabulary, Spelling, Grammar, Sentence Structure, etc. are tested.
SSC CPO Online
Candidates must follow the below-mentioned steps while applying for the SSC CPO exam.
- Log on to the official website (https://ssc.nic.in).
- Fill in the basic details asked in the registration window.
- On submission, you will be provided with a Registration ID.
- Log in using Registration ID and Password.
- Complete all other steps and submit relevant documents
- Upload the scanned copy of your photograph and signature as per the desired dimensions.
- Complete your payment process.
- And Check all the details provided by you for any mistakes.
- Submit your application form. Your registration is complete.
- And Take a printout of the application form for your reference.
SSC CPO CUT OFF
The commission releases the cut-off for the SSC CPO exam along with the result. The cut-off for SSC CPO 2020 exam will be released after the successful conduct of Paper I, as per the revised schedule given by the commission. The result of SSC CPO Paper I for the years 2019 and 2018 releasing along with the cutoff marks. And Candidates can check the year-wise SSC CPO cut-off marks on the linked page.
SSC CPO Results
Staff Selection Commission will release the result for SSC CPO 2020 exam after one month from the date of the exam. The commission releases the SSC CPO exam result in three different category-wise lists for male, female and departmental candidates.
SSC released the CPO Result 2019 for Paper I on February 12, 2020, which was scheduled from December 11, 2019, to December 13, 2019. Like last year,
All those who appeared for the SSC CPO Exam 2019 can check the SSC CPO Result page for more details. The information about the result of the CPO 2018 exam is also available on the link given above.
And The marks of the candidates uploading on the website of the Commission. Candidates can check their marks by using their Registration Number/ Roll Number and Registered Password.
FAQ On CPO Full Form
Is CPO better than CGL?
The detailed comparison of the syllabus reveals that the syllabus of both exams is almost the same. The difference is only in the difficulty level of the exam. As discussed earlier, the level of exam of CGL is higher than that of CPO. So always keep this thing in mind before preparing for the exam.
CPO Full Form: Is SSC CPO a good job?
Great salary and perks
The posts under SSC CPO come under the central government and like most the central government jobs, they have great salaries and perks like dearness allowance, medical allowance, conveyance allowance, house rent allowance, top insurance, retirement benefits, etc.
Can a final-year student apply for CPO?
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a University recognized by UGC. The degree can be in any discipline. Candidates in the final year of their Bachelor’s degree are also eligible for this exam provided their graduation should complete before August 2022.
How many candidates appeared in CPO 2020?
The examination conducting in online mode at 79 examination centers in 14 districts. One lakh 53 thousand 467 candidates had registered for the exam. 33.57 percent i.e. 50 thousand 712 gave the exam. In two examinations, the attendance of UP candidates was 32.57% and that of Bihar candidates was 34.02%.