- 1 What is a computer?
- 2 Beginnings
- 3 From science project to everyday tool
- 4 Highlights within the development of the pc
- 5 What is the complete sort of the Internet?
- 6 What is a computer full form?
- 7 Is it the full form of computer language?
- 8 What is the computer of the type?
- 9 What is the importance of computers?
- 10 Who is the father of the computer?
- 11 What are the 2 types of computers?
- 12 What are the uses of a computer?
What is a computer?
Basically, a computer is an electronic machine that will perform calculations and is in a position to store information. In order to try to do this stuff, a computer uses different programs for specific tasks. for instance, it’s a data processing program for typing letters and a program called an internet Browser for searching and browsing the web. Here we discuss Computer Full Form, Meaning, Study, etc.
Computers also are available in different shapes and sizes e.g. laptops, desktops, and tablets but they’re all ready to perform an equivalent or similar task.
Also Read: IBM Full Form
The first programmable computer, designed by Charles Babbage within the 1830s, was mechanical instead of electronic. Unfortunately, it had been never built, and it wasn’t until war II that British code breakers built Colossus, the world’s first programmable and fully computer.
However, Colossus still didn’t include a variety of elements present in modern computers. Finally, after the war, an entire computer was inbuilt Manchester by the good mathematician Turing, who had worked with the code breakers.
From science project to everyday tool
Computers were initially of interest only to scientists and engineers. But from the human-computer interaction theories of mouse inventor Douglas Engelbart within the 1960s to the discharge of the Apple Macintosh computer in 1984, they became easier to use and more capable of tasks that ordinary people could perform.
Now, with the spread of private computers (PCs), mobile phones, notebooks and tablets, computers became a part of our everyday lives. It’s almost impossible to imagine modern society without them.
Highlights within the development of the pc
- Computers began as huge racks of glass valves and wires that occupied multiple rooms and weighed tons. Now they will fit on tiny microchips that are barely larger than an ant and are many times more powerful than the primary ones.
- Computers have an enormous sort of uses. Originally employed to interrupt enemy codes and calculate artillery trajectories, they’re now used for everything from data processing and spreadsheets to mobile phones and playing games.
- The number of computers within the world has risen incredibly. Urban myth has it that, within the 1950s, the top of IBM estimated a worldwide marketplace for five – yes, five – computers. But within the subsequent few years, it expected that there’ll be 2 billion computers – which figure doesn’t even include computers built into other devices.
- In the late 1960s, the American government created ARPANET, a network that allowed the few university and military computers within the US to speak to every other. This eventually became the web, a worldwide web that connects overflow a billion computers – and other people – to every other.
What is the complete sort of the Internet?
In general, the complete sort of INTERNET is International Network, Internet refers to a worldwide network that connects the computers across the world, the name International Network is acceptable which is that the interconnected network of all the online Servers worldwide, in short, its network of network.
The computer isn’t an acronym, it’s a word derived from the word “compute” which suggests calculating. So, in simple words, you’ll say that a computer is a device that’s used for fast calculation. Some people say that COMPUTER stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and academic Research. It’s only a myth because first, this definition doesn’t make any sense and second, when the pc invented they were just calculating machines that require tons of space for establishment.
What is a computer full form?
The word “computer” came from the word compute which suggests calculating. A computer full form stands for Common Operating Machine Purposely Used for Technological and academic Research.
Is it the full form of computer language?
- Short Form Full Form
- Computer Commonly Operated Machine Particularly Used In Technical And Educational Research
- CPU Central Processing Unit
- DVD Digital Versatile Disc
- DVD-ROM Digital Video Disc-Random Access Memory
What is the computer of the type?
The four basic sorts of computers are as under: 1 Supercomputer. 2 Mainframe Computer. 3 Minicomputer.
What is the importance of computers?
The computer has become vital nowadays because it’s considerably accurate, fast and may accomplish many tasks easily. Otherwise to finish those tasks manually far more time required. It can do very big calculations in only a fraction of a second. Moreover, it can store a huge amount of knowledge in it.
Who is the father of the computer?
Charles Babbage considered to be the daddy of computing after his concept, then later the invention of the Analytical Engine in 1837. The Analytical Engine contained an ALU (arithmetic logic unit), basic flow control, and integrated memory; hailed because of the first general-purpose computer concept.
What are the 2 types of computers?
mini computer, microcomputer, digital computer. Generally, there are 2 types of computer Analog and Digital but at this time We have Supper Computers which can do us all work.
What are the uses of a computer?
Computers are wont to control large and little machines which within the past controlled by humans. Most people have used a private computer in their home or at work. They used for things like calculation, taking note of music, reading the news, writing, etc. Modern computers are electronic computer hardware.