CBSE Full Form is the Central Board of Secondary Education. The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) may be a national level board of education in India for public and personal schools, controlled and managed by Union Government of India. CBSE has asked all schools affiliated to follow only the NCERT curriculum. It was established but 20 years after the independence of India in 1962. This makes it older than most other major India Educational boards. It has its headquarters in New Delhi with regional offices in cities like Delhi, Chennai, Ajmer, etc. English and Hindi are both considered to be the board’s official languages.
Also Read: LLB Full Form
The examination which CBSE conducts for sophistication 10th students is understood as AISSE, while the examination for sophistication 12th students is named AISSCE.
CBSE also conducts the National Eligibility Test(NET) for the recruitment of teachers per annum.
What is the full form of CBSE?
The full sort of CBSE is the Central Board of education. CBSE may be a national level educational body for public and personal schools that’s under the direct control of the govt of India. CBSE conducts board examinations for college kids of sophistication 10th and sophistication 12th on a national scale per annum.
Who can appear for examinations conducted by CBSE?
Generally, only students enrolled in CBSE-affiliated schools can appear for AISSE examinations in school 10th and for AISSCE in school 12th. Students from any caste, creed, religion, economic background, sect, gender, tribe, or race can appear for these examinations.
Students who have done their master’s degree with an aggregate of over 55%(50% for non-general categories) from a UGC recognized university in Humanities, Social Sciences, etc can appear for the National Eligibility Test as per CBSE rules.
Where to find CBSE Schools?
Almost every city in India has a minimum of one CBSE school which may be found by using the CBSE school directory. The number of faculties affiliated to CBSE is over 20,290 and this number keeps growing with each passing year. Some of the most important school chains like DPS, make sure that all their branches are CBSE-affiliated. All Kendriya Vidyalayas also affiliated to CBSE. Some of the best schools in India are CBSE schools. Almost all the simplest schools in education hubs like Noida, Delhi, etc are CBSE Schools
Where to find CBSE School exam results?
Results for both AISSE and AISSCE often found on this website. So Class 10th students must score 33% marks in total to urge promoted to class 11. Class 12th students got to score 33% marks in both theory and practicals to graduate.
Advantages of CBSE?
- Simply and lighter syllabus in comparison to other Indian boards.
- The number of CBSE schools is far above the other board, which makes switching schools much easier, especially when the scholar has got to move to a special state.
- CBSE students usually score higher marks than their ICSE, ISC, or State-board counterparts.
- Most undergraduate competitive exams in India supported by the CBSE prescribed syllabus.
- CBSE encourages students to require part in extra co-curricular activities
- CBSE students usually found to be more fluent in English in comparison to students from most state boards.
- While the standard of education that students receive depends more on their own particular school instead of the board, the standards which CBSE has set assures that the majority CBSE schools provide good and proper education to their students.