B.Sc Full Form Is Bachelor of Science. A Bachelor of Science is a bachelor’s degree awarded for programs typically lasting three to five years. The first university to admit a student to a Bachelor of Science degree was the University of London in 1860.
B.Sc का फुल फॉर्म बैचलर ऑफ साइंस है। बैचलर ऑफ साइंस आमतौर पर तीन से पांच साल तक चलने वाले कार्यक्रमों के लिए प्रदान की जाने वाली स्नातक की डिग्री है। एक छात्र को विज्ञान स्नातक की डिग्री के लिए प्रवेश देने वाला पहला विश्वविद्यालय 1860 में लंदन विश्वविद्यालय था।
What is BSc?
The BSc program can be further classified into two categories – BSc Honors and BSc General or Pass. So The former focuses on one major subject area. And The curriculum is designed to focus more on the Honors subject, and also includes subjects or papers from elective subjects chosen by the students. Therefore the aim of studying BSc Honors program is to develop theoretical, practical, and research skills in the students.
On the other hand, the BSc general program provides the students with a basic knowledge of the major science subjects. And The curriculum is slightly less rigorous but includes both theoretical and practical components.
Pedagogy of BSc programs is a combination of theory and practical lessons. The BSc syllabus consists of practical lessons carrying a considerable amount of weight. And To pass the semester, students have to clear both theory and practical exams. Subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics are the core of a B.Sc degree. There is a plethora of specializations and branches offered in the BSc curriculum.
बीएससी कार्यक्रम को आगे दो श्रेणियों में वर्गीकृत किया जा सकता है – बीएससी ऑनर्स और बीएससी जनरल या पास। तो पूर्व एक प्रमुख विषय क्षेत्र पर केंद्रित है। और पाठ्यक्रम को ऑनर्स विषय पर अधिक ध्यान केंद्रित करने के लिए डिज़ाइन किया गया है, और इसमें छात्रों द्वारा चुने गए वैकल्पिक विषयों के विषय या पेपर भी शामिल हैं। इसलिए बीएससी ऑनर्स प्रोग्राम का अध्ययन करने का उद्देश्य छात्रों में सैद्धांतिक, व्यावहारिक और शोध कौशल विकसित करना है।
दूसरी ओर, बीएससी सामान्य कार्यक्रम छात्रों को प्रमुख विज्ञान विषयों का बुनियादी ज्ञान प्रदान करता है। और पाठ्यक्रम थोड़ा कम कठोर है लेकिन इसमें सैद्धांतिक और व्यावहारिक दोनों घटक शामिल हैं।
बीएससी कार्यक्रमों का अध्यापन सिद्धांत और व्यावहारिक पाठों का एक संयोजन है। बीएससी पाठ्यक्रम में व्यावहारिक पाठ होते हैं सेमेस्टर पास करने के लिए छात्रों को थ्योरी और प्रैक्टिकल दोनों परीक्षाओं को पास करना होता है।
Also Read:- PT PCR Full Form
Why study BSc?
There are many reasons which support the fact of taking Bachelor of Science as a career option. Some of them are listed below for your reference,
- Career Opportunities: Considering the various specializations that the BSc degree offers, the career prospects after completing the course are also numerous. After completing a B.Sc degree students can make their career in various fields like natural science, chemistry, physics, biology, etc. Learn more: How to become a scientist?
- Career Benefits: As compared to other streams like commerce and arts, the average salary package received after completing a B.Sc course is much higher than theirs. With the gradual development and globalization of science and technology, opportunities are also increasing for students with a B.Sc degree, making it a viable career option for the students. See also: Career as a Microbiologist
- Further education: After completing a B.Sc course, students can choose to pursue higher education in the same field like MSc or Ph.D. or can also change their field of study and do an MBA.
When to do BSc?
B.Sc is usually done after the completion of Higher Secondary examinations. Students belonging to the Science stream opt for Bachelor of Science as their undergraduate course to get in-depth knowledge on topics related to the category.
- Students who want to get more technical qualifications, move towards B. Tech by taking various entrance exams, but students who want to increase in more research-based skills, go for B.Sc.
- Traditional BSc courses include subjects such as PCM, Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology, Statistics, and Home Science.
- Professional B.Sc. Courses cover job-oriented topics such as agriculture, animation, aquaculture, biochemistry, bioinformatics, genetics, computer science, fashion technology, electronics, multimedia, physiotherapy, psychology, and many more.
Who should do a BSc?
B.Sc can pursue any person who has secured the minimum eligibility criteria, i.e. students who have appeared in class 12th board examination from a recognized board with PCM as their major subject combined with a minimum 50% or equivalent CGPA has passed. Apart from this, listed below are the other criteria for students to pursue a B.Sc course,
- Candidates who have a keen interest and background in Science and Mathematics are highly recommended to pursue a B.Sc course.
- This course will be very beneficial for the students who want to make a multi and interdisciplinary science career in the future.
- B.Sc. promises high salaries for individuals after specialization in various fields.
FAQ On B.Sc Full Form
What is a B.Sc qualification?
Bachelor of Science also known as B.Sc. is an undergraduate degree course which is of three years duration. BSc is one of the most popular course options among science students after completing the 12th standard.
What are the types of BSc?
Generally, two types of BSc degrees award to students – BSc Honors and BSc General (commonly known as BSc Pass). Both academic degrees are awarded to students at the undergraduate level.
Also Read:- APK Full Form
What is a B.Sc subject?
The full form of Bachelor of Science is B.Sc. B.Sc degree is a three-year undergraduate course that deals with hard science subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, and computers.
Can I do a BSc in 2 years?
No, there is none – since one-year undergraduate degree courses (or even master’s degree courses) are not valid in India. Must have studied at least two years to get a bachelor’s degree – BA / BSc / BCom (Pass) degree.