ASEAN Full Form Is the Association of Southeast Asian Nations. ASEAN is a regional intergovernmental organization consisting of ten countries in Southeast Asia that encourages intergovernmental cooperation. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations is also promoting political, economic, security, educational, military, and socio-cultural integration between its representatives and other Asian countries.
The Association of Southeast Asian Nations, or ASEAN, was established on 8 August 1967 in Bangkok, Thailand, with the signing of the ASEAN Declaration (Bangkok Declaration) by ASEAN’s founding fathers: Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, and Thailand.
आसियान एक क्षेत्रीय अंतर सरकारी संगठन है जिसमें दक्षिण पूर्व एशिया के दस देश शामिल हैं जो अंतर सरकारी सहयोग को प्रोत्साहित करते हैं। आसियान अपने प्रतिनिधियों और अन्य एशियाई देशों के बीच राजनीतिक, आर्थिक, सुरक्षा, शैक्षिक, सैन्य और सामाजिक-सांस्कृतिक एकीकरण को भी बढ़ावा दे रहा है।
आसियान के संस्थापक पिता: इंडोनेशिया, मलेशिया, फिलीपींस, सिंगापुर और थाईलैंड द्वारा आसियान घोषणा (बैंकॉक घोषणा) पर हस्ताक्षर के साथ, 8 अगस्त 1967 को बैंकॉक, थाईलैंड में एसोसिएशन ऑफ साउथईस्ट एशियन नेशंस या आसियान की स्थापना की गई थी।
Also Read:- ROM Full Form
ASEAN has its own flag, which is the symbol of the member states. And this unity represents a stable, peaceful, united, and dynamic organization. Its colors (blue, red, white, and yellow) represent the main colors of the flags of ASEAN member states and have different meanings. Blue represents peace and stability, red represents courage and dynamism, white represents purity and yellow represents prosperity. In the center, the flag has Padi (rice) stalks representing friendship and solidarity.
आसियान का अपना झंडा है, जो सदस्य देशों का प्रतीक है। और यह एकता एक स्थिर, शांतिपूर्ण, एकजुट और गतिशील संगठन का प्रतिनिधित्व करती है। इसके रंग (नीला, लाल, सफेद और पीला) आसियान सदस्य राज्यों के झंडों के मुख्य रंगों का प्रतिनिधित्व करते हैं और उनके अलग-अलग अर्थ हैं। नीला शांति और स्थिरता का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है, लाल साहस और गतिशीलता का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है, सफेद शुद्धता का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है और पीला समृद्धि का प्रतिनिधित्व करता है। केंद्र में, ध्वज में दोस्ती और एकजुटता का प्रतिनिधित्व करने वाले पाडी (चावल) के डंठल होते हैं।
ASEAN Full Form: Fundamental Principles:
The member states of ASEAN have adopted the following fundamental principles laid down in the Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation in Southeast Asia (TAC), 1976:
Mutual respect for the independence, equality, territorial integrity, and national identity of all member states
Every member country has the right to lead its national existence free from external interference, rebellion, or forces
Do not interfere in each other’s internal affairs
resolve disputes or differences through peaceful processes
Reject threats or use of force and encourage effective cooperation between member states
Indias Best Chocholate, Best TV In India, India Clothing Brand; DR Lal Pathlabs Franchise, Best Beer In India, Top FMCG Companies, Watch Brand In India,; Dominos Pizza Franchise, Free Antivirus Software, Best Cement In India
- It was established on 8 August 1967 in Bangkok, Thailand by its five founding member states.
- Brunei joined on 7 January 1984.
- Vietnam joined on 28 July 1997.
- Cambodia joined on 30 April 1999.
- And Laos and Myanmar joined on 23 July 1997.
- In 1976, the member states signed the Treaty of Friendship and Cooperation with an emphasis on promoting peace, friendship, and cooperation to build solidarity.
- The ASEAN Plus Three Forum was created in 1997, involving China, South Korea, and Japan, to further enhance regional cooperation.
- And ASEAN has negotiated a free trade agreement among its members to promote trade.
- Member states have also signed an agreement not to develop nuclear weapons and to fight against terrorism.
- In 2003, the group agreed to search for three communities.
- ASEAN Political-Security Community
- Association of Southeast Asian Nations Economic Community
- ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community
- In 2005, the East Asia Summit was introduced to include India, Australia, New Zealand, Russia, and the United States.
Aims and Purposes:
- To promote economic development, social progress, and cultural development in member countries through joint efforts
- Promoting regional peace and prosperity among member states with respect to law and justice
- To promote active participation and cooperation in matters of common interest in the social, economic, scientific, and technological fields
- To assist each other through training and research facilities in the education, professional and technical fields
- Build and maintain relationships with existing regional or international organizations with similar objectives and functions.
FAQ On ASEAN Full Form
Is India a member of ASEAN?
Upgrading ties into a strategic partnership in 2012 was a natural progression on the ground as India became a regional partner of ASEAN in 1992, a dialogue partner in 1996, and a summit-level partner in 2002.
Is Japan under Asia or under ASEAN?
Japan and ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations), which includes ten Southeast Asian nations, have for more than 30 years built a cooperative partnership for peace and stability as well as development and prosperity in the region. Japan and ASEAN have also forged close ties as trading partners.
ASEAN Full Form: What is India’s role in ASEAN?
India’s relations with ASEAN have emerged as a cornerstone of our foreign policy. This relationship has evolved from the ‘Look East Policy’ propounded in the early 1990s, which made India a regional partner of ASEAN in 1992, a dialogue partner in 1996, and a summit-level partner in 2002.
Also Read:- TRAI Full Form
Is Taiwan a part of ASEAN?
There are no diplomatic relations between Taiwan and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), but they have gained considerable economic benefits, especially bilateral investment and trade cooperation.
ASEAN Full Form: What are the 7 goals of ASEAN?
The ASEAN Vision 2020, adopted by ASEAN leaders on the 30th anniversary of ASEAN, agreed on a shared vision of ASEAN as a concert of Southeast Asian countries that are outward-looking, dynamic, and living in peace, stability, and prosperity. Tied together in partnership in development. and in the community of caring societies.
आसियान की 30वीं वर्षगांठ पर आसियान नेताओं द्वारा अपनाया गया आसियान विजन 2020, दक्षिण पूर्व एशियाई देशों के एक संगीत कार्यक्रम के रूप में आसियान के साझा दृष्टिकोण पर सहमत हुआ जो बाहरी दिखने वाले, गतिशील और शांति, स्थिरता और समृद्धि में रह रहे हैं। विकास में साझेदारी में एक साथ बंधे। और देखभाल करने वाले समाजों के समुदाय में।
Is ASEAN successful?
It has helped its members overcome the unresolved and seemingly insurmountable conflict and mistrust that shook the region in 1967. It has achieved remarkable economic growth and lifted its people out of abject poverty – combined, ASEAN’s GDP is now the fifth largest in the world.
My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, Aadhar Card Centre; Scholarship Online Form, Actor Yash Phone Number, Digitize India, A To Z Website Review.